A Bit About Me

Hey, welecome to my blog! My name is Georgie, I'm 17 and I live in the UK. In April 2914 I decided to start Hey It's Georgie. This was a spontaneous descion, I had no plans to start a blog but now it's become such a huge part of my life! Making this blog is definatly one of the best descions I've ever made! 

My main topics for writing are fashion, beauty and lifestyle. I've always been really interest in beauty and fashion which is why I love writing about these topics. However I do occasionally post about things that are going on in my life that I feel like I have to get off my chest .... So sorry about that in advance. 

There's not really much to know about "the girl behind the blog". I'm pretty boring. I have a few hobbies outside of this blog including music and my love for all things fantasy and sci-fi. And as of Septemebr 2014 I started college and am currently studying Biology, Chemistry and Maths. I think I want to go on to university to study Biology and Environmental science after my year out. I think I want to explore the rest of the world first. 

As to where my blogs going? I honestly have no idea. Right now it's just a place to share my thoughts and interact with others. Maybe blogging will help with my anxiety? Who knows? Right now I'm just enjoying writing for you guys and mainly myself. 

Love Georgie xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is so cute, love ur blog! I'm from England too! How old are you? I'm almost 15, also how did u make and add your cool banner to your blog? ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much xxx and I just found. Free logo crating app for my iPad

    ReplyDelete