My favourite makeup brand - NYC




If someone were to ask me what my favourite brand was I wouldn't hesitate to answer NYC. Now being a teenager I don't have a lot of money which is probably the main reason I stated using NYC. the first product that I brought was the NYC All day long foundation. 

Because I have sensitive skin I want sure if I would like the product but at only £3.99 what did I have to lose? I can tell you I had zero reaction to this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. When I went in to my local pharmacy to buy some more of this brand I saw the mascara were at a price ranging from £1.99 and £3.99. I chose the Big Bold Mascara.
The oversized brush means that your lashes get fuller volume and length. Again I would recommend this product. 

My favourite product by NYC is the Individual Eye Palettes. I did another review on the Brown eyes palette as that is the one I use. 


Like I said I would recommend this brand to anyone in particular teenagers as it is a good started brand and is cheaper than other drugstore brands but is still excellent quality. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment