Spring makeup

So my friend Jess told me to do another post .... So here it is

Spring is my favourite season. All the colours, new flowers and baby animals. Spring is also one of the best seasons of makeup as you can start to use warmer colours so I came up with an idea for some spring makeup.

Step 1- foundation
So for foundation I would use the NYC all day long foundation. I use this foundation because it literally stays on for most of the day (providing you top up the powder) and doesn't effect my sensitive skin. And it's a bargain at only £3.99. I would only apply a thin layer (so it doesn't look cakey) using either my fingers or a sponge.
To cover up any dark circles and blemishes I would use the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. This product is more expensive than the foundation at £4.19 but it is the best concealer as you only need a small amount to cover up and it doesn't smudge and is water proof.

Using a powder bush I would apply the Rimmel London Stay Matte transusant powder as it won't make you look shiny and will last a long time. It's also affordable at £3.99.

Step 2- blusher and bronzer

For bronzer and highlighter I would reccomed the  NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzer Bronze Gold 717 (this product is a highlighter and bronzer). Suck in your cheek and use an angle brush to lightly brush on the bronzer. Then using your finger lightly dab some highlighter above the bronzer.
Then using a blusher brush lightly brush the MUA Blusher in the shade Candyfloss. This product was only £1 and it may not be the biggest blusher in the world but it has a lot of piment however be careful not to apply too much as it can become chalky.
Step 3 - eyes 

For eye shadow I would use the NYC Indivdual eye pallette for brown eyes (if you don't have brown eyes get the right pallet). I would use the primer followed by the white shade all the way up to the brow bone. I would the. Use the pink shade (third one up) on the lid and the light brown (second up) in the crease and then blend them out. I would not use the darkest colour because it would make the eyes to dark and smoky for a light spring look.
For mascara I would use the Miss Sporty Pump Up Lash Waterproof Mascara. This mascara will not budge once it's on and when it says waterproof - it means waterproof! The big brunch allows lashes to get maximum volume and at only £2.99 it's really good value. I've also been loving the NYC Big Bold Curl mascara but the Miss Sporty one is piped it to the post as it was waterproof.

Finally for the eyes we have eyeliner. Personal I find felt tip eye liner quicker and easier to use so I would recommend for this look Collection Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner in Black 1. If you do t like a very black colour than either look into other colours or a different product because this product creates a deep black line that won't bugs and at only £2.99 you can't really grumble.
Step 4 - lips 
 
For lipstick I would recommend the NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Air Kiss 404 as it is quite long lasting and has a bold colour. You may need to top it up suring the day but it's a bargain at only £1.99.

I would recommend each of these products to anyone particularly teenager as the are cheap but also very good products. Don't forget to follow me on blog lovin and google + ...xxx

*all products purchased from superdrug*


0 comments:

Post a Comment