FINISHING SCHOOL!!!!!

So on Friday 13th June 2014 I left secondary school!! Even though I am super happy to through away the disgusting uniform and get away from there, I am going to miss all of my friends and I actually have some good memories in that place!! I will probably hardly ever any of my friends that are going to different colleges but I would like to thank each and everyone of the, so much for making me laugh and enjoy school in some ways. Next year I'll be moving on to a sixth form college which is actually really scary because as this point I have no idea where I want to go out of my three choices and change actually scares me :-(...

On a plus side though I have finished my exams which means I will be bake to update my blog more regularly which is what I love doing.

This was just a little update on what was happening and why I wasn't updating...
As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin,

Georgie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment