Liebster Award - Nominated by Little Daisy

So to start off I would like to thank and say sorry to Little Daisy (who have an amazing blog by the way) for nominating me and for me not doing this sooner.

 I didn't actually know what this award was but after some research I learnt it was for bloggers with under 200 followers to help them get more noticed (I guess).

The rules...
  • Link the blogger who nominated you 
  • Post 11 random facts about you
  • Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominate 5 bloggers with under 200 followers
  • Comment on the blogs you have nominated to let them know you have nominated them
  • Ask the bloggers you nominated 11 questions 

Click here to see Little Daisy

Facts about me
  1. I'm from/live in England 
  2. I'm am probably the palest person you will ever meet (which means I do burn so easily)
  3. I'm rubbish at ALL sports 
  4. I'm sixteen years old
  5. I hate spiders to the point where I can't walk in a room with a spider
  6. The only bone I've ever broken is my finger while playing netball 
  7. My favourite superhero is Iron Man
  8. My favourite film is The Avengers (call me a nerd - I don't care)
  9. My favourite youtuber is Jenna Marbles
  10. The only game I will ever beat anyone at is Mario Kart
  11. My favourite TV shows are Pretty Little Liars and Rookie Blue
Questions from Little Daisy 

If you had to only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mascara 

Favourite season and why?
Spring, because it's not too hot (like summer) or too cold (like winter) and there are all the baby animals and beautiful colours 

If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?
Unicorn ... Duh

What shop do you buy most of your clothes from?
New Look as it's quite cheap but good quality 

Favourite drugstore brand?
NYC

Favourite comedy film?
Probably The Hangover film

If you could marry any celebrity who would it be?
Niall Horan or Katy Perry

Would you want to be famous?
Hell yeah

Are you in any fandoms?
I am a Directioner (woooooo)

What social media website do you use most?
Does YoutTube count?

Go to hairstyle for spring/summer?
Beach waves 

Who I nominate ...
Breakfast At Melanie's
Beauty And The Blush
Peacock Pie
Everything Beautiful
Style Nobility

11 questions to those bloggers 

  1. What's your favourite TV show?
  2. What's your favourite singer/band?
  3. Favourite makeup brand?
  4. What's the one thing you cannot live without? (It's can be anything)
  5. Do you have any hidden talents? 
  6. What's the blog post that you are most proud of and why?
  7. Who is your inspiration in life?
  8. Whose your favourite YouTuber?
  9. What's your favourite flower?
  10. Whose your favourite superhero?
  11. If you could have any superhero power, what would you chose?
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin, 
Lots of love , Georgie xxx




0 comments:

Post a Comment