Primark and F&F holiday haul!!!

ISo I'm going on a cruise around the Canary Islands in August and I had literally nothing to wear so I tried to find cheap and cheerful items of clothing that would look lovely on the ship.


I couldn't show all the items so I'm just going to show a few if my favourites in detail.

I absoutly love this strapless tie dye playsuit at only £5 from F&F at Tescos you can't really go wrong.
I couldn't resist this Harry Potter Tshirt from primark which was only £6.
T
So I've never ever brought a maxi dress but I really love this one from F&F and I think it looks absolutely gorgeous and it was only £10.
I brought these linen shorts from primark and they are quite long for shorts which will be great in holiday because the tops of my legs won't be burnt and they were so affordable at £7.







0 comments:

Post a Comment