July Favourites 2014

So I know I would normally post this at the start of August but I'm going on a cruise and there is not ny wi-fi (I don't know how I'll cope!!) so expect some travel pictures in the future.


This month I have three favourite products I've been loving which are the Natural Collection Pressed powder, NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara and W7 Lipstick, The reds.

The first product I have been loving this month is the NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara which I picked up for £3.99 at Superdrug. I love this mascara as it adds volume and length to your lashed without being to clumpy. It would be great if NYC could release a waterproof version of this mascara as it wouldn't smudge easily. 


The sexond product I Natural Collection Pressed powdehave been loving is the Natural Collection Pressed powder in the shade Cool. At only £1.99 you can't really go wrong and is really good value for your money. I find this shade is really close to translucent and the powder holds your foundation and concealer in place for most of the day. 

The final product is the W7 Lipstick, the reds in the shade Chestnut. A past product of the month was from this line but in the shade Scarlett Fever. Chestnut is darker than Scarlett fever but still have the same long wearing, pigmented colour and I can't wait to try out the rest of this collection. I think that Scarlett Fever looks better in summer as it is brighter but I think Chestnut will look so good in the winter. 

So this I what I've been loving in July, let me know what you think if you are going to/ have tried these products. 
What have you been loving this month?

Don't forget to follow me on blog loving, 
Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment