Bargain products #2 - Foundation

Hey guys I know I've been awol this week but I'm back with another way for you to save but look flawless at the same time! So I think I've mentioned this product before but a really good foundation (espically on a budget) is the Natural Collection foundation. 
This foundation is amazing and only costs £1.99. I think this product gives you a natural finish. I personally think it is a bit thinker than most foundations which means that it covers up really well Nd you don't need a lot of it. However this does mean that it can look cakey if you apply too much but by only applying small amounts you get a natural looking finish.

The Natraul Collection range is actually quite reasonably priced so if, like me, your on a bit of a tight budget then I would reccomend checking out this brand!

Have any of you tried this foundation, if so what do you think?


Love Georgie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment