Bargain products - Lipliner

So I thought I would do a post every know and then where I share some products which are such a good deal, you really can't refuse them! So the first product wil be the MUA Lipliner in the shade Brooding Plum.



I love the colour of this liner and looks amazing on! It does begin to rub off after I've eaten but at only £1 (from Superdrug) I don't mind reapplying but it does stay on longer with a higher quality lipstick. I would really reccomend this and let me know what you think if you t the product. 

Love Georgie xx


2 comments:

  1. MUA products are amazing, especially considering their price! Not tried their lip liners yet, but after this post I may just have too :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I really like the MUA products. If you try the lip loners out let me know what you think.

      Delete