September favourites

So it's time to say goodbye September and hello October (which means it's my birthday this month - just saying) so it's time for me to share my September favourites with you lovely people of the Internet!

So I have four beauty favouites favourites this month which are the Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume, Miss Sporty Studio Lash, Incrediball mascara, Rimmel London 121 lipstick and MUA Lipliner in the shade Brooding Plum. 


First off we have the perfume and can we just take in the bottle for a second... It looks amazing! I know that her new perfume has just come out but this is one of my all time favourites and is currently on special offer at Saver as it cost me £19.99 which is such a bargain! It smells so good and I always get tons of comments like 'someone smells nice'. Honestly would 110% reccomend it! 


My second favouite(s) are the lip products. I've featured them quite a look this month so click here to see my last post with these products. To sum up I love these two together and I'm finally gonna repurchase. 


So last for my beauty products is the mascara which I am loving this month!!! I don't know if I've mentioned this product before but I'm pretty sure I have so I'll keep it simple. The ball gives every lash an equal amount of volume which made me fall in the love with this product. 

Music favourites ...
So I have two current music favourites and the first one if Lullaby by Professor Green and Tori Kelly. I can't really say much than I love this song... Even my mum said she loves it and she normally hates any sort of rap music. Just saying it's amazing.
So my second favouite came out at the end of September but I am OBSESSED with it... Not to anyone's surprise it's Steal my Girl by One Direction... This song just gets stuck in my head and I've 
being singing it all day today (and annoying my friends in the process). Honestly I can't wait for the 
album. 

Well that's all I have today folks ... What have guys been loving this month? And have you tried any of these products and what did you think? 
Love Georgie xx   



2 comments:

  1. Great favourites, love the lip shades!

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete