What I got for my birthday

So on Wednesday I turned 17 and I thought I'd share a few of the things I got and what I did. I didn't do anything massive because last year I did a lot for my birthday (I went to Thrope Park Fright Night and went out with loads of my friends for a meal) I thought I wouldn't do anything special. All I did was go out for a meal with my best friend and my family. Yep, I'm easy to please I know. We just went to the Harvester and went shopping afterwards which was a lovely way to spend my birthday. 

What I got..




1. DC Comics year by year edition -my parents got this for me because they know that I'm kind of obsessed with superheroes. This book contains pretty much everything you can know about DC which is pretty cool.
2. Fantasy Life - ok I know I'm 17 now but I still love my DS ok? I absoutly love this game. To me, 
it's a combination of animal crossing and legend of zelda and I highly reccomend it!
3. Looking For Alaska by John Green - my little brother actually got this for me because he knows 
how much I loved the fault in our stars. Isn't he cute? I so excited to read this and everyone has told 
me it's worth reading so I have high expectations! 
4. Therory books and driving lessons - so my mums decided that I need to learn to drive which I kind of have mixed feelings about. I think I'm going to be a terrible driver but I'm just going to get it over and done with. Hopefully it's not to bad.
5. Necklace - I got the most gorgeous little necklace from my friend and it's looks super adorable with everything. It looks quite expensive so I'm trying my best to take care of it! 
6. Batman headphones - I broke my headphones so my mum brought me these to replace them and of course they had to be superhero of course. I think she got these from Sports Direct.
7. River island voucher - I got a £20 voucher from my friend and so far I've only spent £5 (so proud) on a dress.  

I absoutly love this dress as it's quite thick and looks amazing on. To make things even better it cost me £5 in the sale... What a bargain! This dress is perfect for autum/winter.

So my favouite present which I had been waiting for since FOREVER is 1989 by Taylor Swift and the pre order for Four by One Direction which I can't wait to come out!!!


My CD came with these cute little Polaroids which have lyrics written in them. My two favourite tracks are Bad Blood and Blank Space... But every single one of them is amazing as well. I really hope she does a tour for this album because the Red tour was so amazing (I went in Febuary) and I really want to see her again.

What did you guys get for your birthday this year or what are you hoping to get? 

As always, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here, 
Love Georgie xx





0 comments:

Post a Comment