10 Reasons Why I Started Blogging

So I've been blogging for about six (ish) months and I was thinking the other day about why I decided to create my little space on the Internet and share it with you guys 

1. I wanted to share my opinion with the world 
2. I'd been having a tough year and wanted to do something to take my mind of it that I enjoyed
3. I loved and took inspiration from other bloggers
4. I wanted to have something I could out my own stamp on and show my individuality 
5. I love photography and art and thought I could use this in my blog
6. I wanted to share my passion for health and beauty win others who feel the same
7. I needed new hobby that wasn't binge watching TV box sets 
8. I wanted to be part of a community where opinions/ideas could be heard 
9. I always wanted to create a blog but didn't really know how
10. The main reason was because I got bored one day I remembered my ICT teacher talking about blogging and thought I'd give it ago. Legit the reason.

So why did you start blogging? Or do you want to? Let me know in the comments.

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xx

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good blog post idea! I might try it myself when I have blogged for a bit longer :) I started because I love writing and sharing my thoughts with people, although no one really reads mine :') I do wish more people commented though! I really like your blog so well done! ❤️
    Anna
    www.its-annas-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete