A message to my friend Jess ....

If you've been reading my posts for a while you'll knew I have a friend called jess who wants to start a blog but is nervous about what the world will think about her. She's always been worried about what people think about her so I thought I dedicate a post to her and anyone else in her situation. 

Jess, you've been there for me through so much and I k kW this is your dream. Don't let people get in the way of your dreams. If they don't understand why you want to do this then forget them. They don't matter because you will always have me and the followers I am 100% sure you will get because I don't know anyone that dislikes you. Sure you've put this off for along as possible but I think it's time to do this because if you don't do it now you never will and I know you will regret this for the rest of your life. What I'm trying to say is I will be for you no matter what so don't be scared. 
I know your blog may not be the best but you'll get the hang of it and I will get better as you do more. I believ in you and that's all that matters 

From Georgie 
Xxxx

(Check out her blog here - http://www.majesstics.blogspot.co.uk) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment