Little Mix Nail Wraps Reveiw - Jesy's design




So I brought these a little while ago from Savers for £1 when they were on offer (they may still be in offer) and thought I'd save them for comicon (which is tomoorw btw.. Ahhh) as I thought they would fit right in. So I've had these on for a few days and I have to say I'm impressed with how long they've lasted. I put a top coat on even though the instruction told me not to because last time I had nail wraps the chipped easily and having the top coat has defiantly helped stop this from happening. I've had so many comment saying how cool my nails look and I absolutely love the design. I also has some perrie done which I have worn before and the Perrie design is still my favourite but I still adore these nails and I will defiantly repurchase them.

Have you ever tried any nail wraps and if so what do you think?

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment