Miss Sporty Holographic Effect polish review




Ok I have to admit I was a little bit curious by this product and it was only £1.99 and the Missy Sporty brand had a 3 for 2 deal at Boots so it was basically free for me! I absolutely love this look and I added some black and blue spots to my thumb and ring finger to make the look more interesting and stand out more. Ok, so the actual polish: I love the sparkley effect which makes It look sort of holographic. I don't know if it gave a full holographic effect but for the price I was quite impressed withe the turn out

Pros-
*Good value for money
*The sparkles give a good effect
*Looks amazing with costumes or for a party
*The base colour is a gorgeous mataloic colour

Cons -
*A few coats are needed to give a bolder colour 
*A top coat is needed as it chips easily 

I actually really liked the product and they also have a textured range which has just been realised and I think I might give that product a try due to the fact that I love this polish. Would I reccomend this product? Yes... Yes I would. 

Have you guys tried this polish or any other by Miss Sporty? If so what do you think? 

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here, 
Love Georgie x 



2 comments:

  1. Your nails look so cool! Such a bargain as well :)

    I've tagged you in the Sisterhood Tag - check out my blog for more info: http://alicewojcik.blogspot.co.uk

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me x I've just posted it

      Delete