#teenblogsunite #5 - The Sisterhood of the world blogger award


So I was tagged to do this by a girl called Alice (http://alicewojcik.blogspot.co.uk) who has an amazing blog and you should totally check her out. So seeing as this week for ten blogs unite I have to do a tag I would put two blog posts into one.

The Rules - 
-Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
-Put the award logo on your blog.
-Answer the ten questions they have set you.
-Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
-Nominate ten people (but I didn't ... Sorry to disappoint)

So here are the answers to Alice's questions ...

1. Top 3 songs you are loving at the moment?
Wildest Dreams (Taylor Swift), Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheran, and Check Yes Juliet (We The Kings)

2. What is your favourite highstreet shop?
Probably H&M as you can get some really nice stuff for a decent price.

3. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
Ok I'm not gonna lie I take the longest to get ready in the house. I depends on what I'm doing but everyday about 30-45 minutes depending on how early I get up.

4. Are you excited for Christmas or is it far too soon?
I'm note cited about Christmas just yet but I have started to price out some present ideas.

5. Favourite thing about winter?
Hot drinks. I, I'm love with the Hot Spiced Apple from Costa and I also love the Black Forest Hot Chocloate for there as well.

6. What is your skincare saviour?
I can quite really bad eczema as well a dry skin and I love the Oilatum cream. It helps get rid of my eczema and ry skin and doesn't smell of anything. I love it!

7. What is your most used app on your phone?
Hmmmm ... I use my music app probably the most and youtube as well. 

8. What is your current favourite beauty tool? (Brush/sponge/eyelash curler etc....)
I love my contor brush. Because I'm so pale bronzer is a must have ... Just so I don't look like a vampire.

9. Who is your favourite blogger/youtuber at the moment?
My favourite YouTuber is probably Jenna Marbles or the ShayTards. My favourite blogger is probably Zoella.

10. Top 3 beauty products?
Mascara, concealer and eyeliner

Who I tag -
My good friend Jess (http://www.majesstics.blogspot.co.uk) who hasn't posted anything yet but
check her out and tell her I sent you and send her some love 
And anyone reading this that wants to try it. You don't have to be tagged just give it ago.

My questions to you are ...
1. What is your most played song in your phone?
2. Whats your favourite winter drink? (It can be from anywhere) 
3. What is your favouite makeup brand and why?
4. Why did you start your blog?
5. What's your favouite (if that's even the word) beauty tip?
6. Who do you look up to/who is your role model?
7. What is your skincare saviour?
8. One thing you can't live without (doesn't have to be beauty related). 
9. What tip would you give to someone just starting out in blogging?
10. What was the last book you read? 

I hope you liked this post.
As always don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin, 
Love Georgie xxx





4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for doing the tag - great sewers! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tag! Loved reading your answers :)
    A x

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welecome can't wait to see your answers x

    ReplyDelete