Top 5 TV Shows

Hello my name is Geogie and I'm addicted to television. 
So I'm just going to hold my hands up and say I watch too much television. It was hard to chose my top five as there were shows that didn't make it like the 100 or Criminal Minds or The Flash or Glee but I have to say  these are defiantly my top 5. Let me know if you agree. 

5. NCIS Los Angeles 
Even though there isn't an Abby or a Gibbs I prefer this to the original. A lot more action happens like more stuf blows up and the murders are genuinlly more epic. I love the plot lines, espically when Kensi was in Afghanistan. Just saying wayyyyy better than the original. 

4. Arrow
Ok I'm just going to put it out there - I'm obsessed with superheroes and ninjas and this show combines both of them. I'm excited for this season with Ra's Al Ghul as he is the ninja king. So if you don't watch  arrow (which you should) it's about a man who comes home after being lost at sea for five years but he's learnt a few tricks along the way. He shipwrecked on an island where he was trained to fight with an arrow against the enemy there. After returning home he uses his new skill set to save his city from crime. It's awesome... Just saying.

3. Rookie Blue 
I have been obsessed with this show since the first episode aired and now we're on season 5. It's set in a police station in Canada around a group of rookies. It focuses on the drama in and out of the police station and I can't wait for the rest of season 5. 

2. Pretty Little Liars 
Yes I am I typical teenage girl by picking this but if you start watching it you won't be able to stop I promise. My record is 14 episodes in one day... And I'm not even ashamed! It's based around a group of four girls who reconnect over the discovery of their best friends "body" and strange threatening messages from A. It's follows them trying find out what happened to Alison, discover who A is and fit in boyfriends here and there. Just saying my favouite character us Aria.

1. Game of Thrones 
If you don't watch Game Of Thrones welcome back to society becaus I can only assume you've been living under a rock. My favouite character is Arya and I would defiantly be a Stark ... I have it on a t-shirt if that's not enough proof. Whenever my and my dad have free time we watch as May episodes as we can. Sometimes it can be awkward with my dad but it's so good I couldn't really care less. I'm 110% obsessed!

Do you guys watch any of these or what would you put on your top 5?

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xx

3 comments:

  1. Arrow and Pretty little liars are some of mine too!! I watch FAR too many TV shows haha.

    Much love xxxxxx
    Prettyinpips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm a new reader, u followed me on bloglovin so I thought I'd check out your blog! Love it! ❤️ Btw I watch wayyy too much TV too u should watch gossip girl, sooo good! ��❤️��

    www.its-annas-life.blogspot.co.uk
    If you want check out my little corner of the Internet and If ya feel like it comment��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I if love gossip girl as well ... So sad when it ended!!

      Delete