DIY Lipscrub


As promised in my previous post, I have a DIY Lipscrub for you guys!! I absoutly love this and have 
been using this everyday and I'm loving it!! As I loved it so much I thought I'd share this with you...

You will need - 
Sugar 
Cooking oil
Honey
Flavourings (optional)
Food colouring (optional)
Container 
Pot to put the finished product in 


How To Make It ...

1. Put a tablespoon of sugar into a container. This will make up the main part of the scrub.
2. Add about half a tablespoon of cooking oil (to be honest it's doesn't matter the type of cooking oil) which will make your lips feel soft. Mix the cooking oil with the sugar.
3. So I just had about enough honey to do this step. Add between a quarter and half a tea spoon. You don't want a lot as it's just used to stick the sugar together.
4. This step is optional but you can add some flavouring or food colouring. I added a few drops of lemon juice to give it a lemony taste.
5. Put the scrub into a different container and you have a lip scrub!!


I couldn't believe how easy this DIY was and it actually works really well! Let me know what you think I'm the comments below.

Love Georgie xxx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment