Favouite Lip Scrub



It's that time of year where our lips get dry and flaky and you find yourself in need of a good lip scrub. My all time favouite has to be the lush Sweet Things lip scrub. I absolutely adore this product as it gives you soft lips and tastes delicious! It cost £5.95 which may seem like a lot but the product lasts and it's so worth it! You can also get this product in bubble gum which tastes sweet and leaves your lips smooth but let's be honest, I prefer chocloate! I would highly reccomend this to anyone!!! Espically if you suffer from dry lips like me.

What's your favouite lip scrub/salve, let me know in the comments 

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here, 
Love Georgie xxx

P.s. If you want to know how to create your own lip scrub.... Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. I have the Bubblegum flavour and it's amazing but lately I have been using the Maybelline Baby Lips Balm which is just as good especially now that its getting cold and my lips are getting dryer :)

    ReplyDelete