November Favourites

PAnother month has past which means it's November favouites time! It also means Christmas is in 25 days which means I can finally get all excited for Christmas and start decorating woo!!! So here's what I've been loving this month....


So for make up there have been three products that I have been loving this month and this first is the NYC Brown Eyes Plallete (938 Union Square). I absolutely love this pallete and have just brought a new one as it has everything you would need for a pallete. I've just purchased a new one which cost me £1.99 (normally £3.99) and I love it! It come with a primer, highlighter, 4 shades and an applicator. This looks amazing when used properly and even has instructions on where to put each shade. I would highly reccomend it. 

The next is one of my favouite lipstick brands W7 , The Reds in the shade forever red. It's not actually a red shade , more like a dark sparkly pink which I love. It stays on for ages and this is a definite winter colour. If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know that I have been useig this brand for ages and stand by it and at only £1 you can't really go wrong!


So the last product I have been loving is again form W7 and is the Showing Out mascara. As you can see by the picture the brush is huge and the ball shape on the end helps add volume to every single lash. It defiantly make your lashes look so much thicker and I have been using this for a few days and it looks absolutely amazing. This may even be one of my favouite mascaras and I will be 
repurchasing 100%! 

Ok so that's all my beauty favouites do now onto TV and music. The TV show I have been loving this month is Charmed. Yes I know it finished years ago but my friend got me into it and once I found out it was on Netflix I have been watching it nonstop. No spoiler I'm only on season 2!!
The music I have been loving this month has been Four by One Direction. I got this on pre order for my birthday and it arrived on time and I was so excited to hear it. My favouite track is probably Where do Broken Hearts Go but I actually like all of them. 

So that's what I've been loving this month, what have you been loving this month ?

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here
Love Georgie xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment