2014 Favourites

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2014 is now officially behind us so I thought I was only right to share my favouites things from last year to bring 2014 to a nice end. So without further a do here are my 2014 favouites.

My beauty favouite defiantly has to be the NYC Brown Eyes Palette. This has been my best beauty discovery in 2014 and it will be defiantly be used in 2015 as well. I've already revoked the product so if you want read it click here

My favouite purfume of 2014 is (no surprise) Katy Perry Killer Queen. I know I've Lrwady done a reveiw on it (click here) but it wouldn't be 2014 favouites without it! Let's just say I'm on my fourth bottle. Yep. Joist definitely my favourite.

My favouite book (or book series) is The Gallager Girls series by Ally Carter. I'm not gonna lie she's probably one of my favouite writer. This series is about a girls school for spys. I'm. Or GONNA spoil it but I highly reccomend you read it. Honestly you won't regret it! 

I was going to write about my favourite album from 2014 but there was so many i can't choose so this is going to be my top album of 2014. The first album I couldn't live without is 1989 by Taylor Swift. This is my favouite Taylor Swift album so far and she's really out done herself! My favouite tracks are Bad Blood and Wildest Dreams. I can't wait to see this live in June. The next album is Four by One Direction. My favouite track is defiantly Where Do Broken Hearts Go but they are all seriously amazing. I've Laos loved X by Ed Sheeran and In The Lonley Hour by Sam Smith. 

My favouite films of 2014 are most defiantly Gauridians of the Galaxy and Mockingjay. If you haven't seen these films .... I have nothing to say to you.

So those are my 2014 favouites. I hope you enjoyed this little post. Let me know what your favouite thing was in 2014 in the comments below.

Love Georgie xxx


2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster award because I love your blog so much. For the rules check out my blogpost about it here: http://lookingthroughpixels.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination ... I've just posted it x

      Delete