5 ways to save money

We all have those moments where we buy something without thinking "do I really need to?" And it defiantly affects our bank balance. So seeing as most of my money went on the January sales, I thought I'd share a few ways that I sometimes uses to save money.

1. Brin cash - if I'm going shopping with my friends and I want to keep the damage to a minimum, I leave my card at home and bring a certain amount of cash.this way I can't spend more than I have and I stick to a budget.
2. Save up - if you are saving up for something or have a big event coming up either set up a savings account or a pot (that's out of sight so your not tempted) to make sure you don't blow your budget before you even have one!
3. Find alternatives - if you want to go somewhere like the cinema go for the cheaper option and rent/buy a DVD or have an evening in with Netflix and popcorn. You'll save an absolute fortune and have just as much fun.
4.  Buy online - if you want one item like a new coat, buy online so your not tempted to buy that top you you don't really need.
5. Go highstreet - if you have all high end makeup maybe you should venture into boots and Superdrug or maybe even the market. It will save you a ton of money. I buy some of my makeup from the market and you can get great brand for an absolute bargain. 

Do you guys have any tips on how to save money? Leave them in the comments below. 

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here, 
Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment