Alberto Balsam Superfruits shampoo and conditioner review




One of my all time favouites shampoo and conditioner brands is Alberto Balsam. Before Pink grapefruit and guava I loved the raspberry and apple but this is my new favouite. It smells super fruity and leaves your hair feeling super soft. It defiantly smells exotic (if that's even a thing) and left my hair feeling 100% revitalised. I love the conditioner a lot more than the shampoo because the smell is a lot stronger and leaves your hair feeling soft and I've thought this with most of their conditioner too. I think this was £1 (they normally are) which is a bargain for such a good quality product. I would highly reccomend this to anyone.

I also got Twitter and Instagram yesterday so follow me, my username is heyyitsgeorgie for both. I would love you to the moon and back if you did!

Love Georgie xxx


4 comments:

  1. My mum used to buy this for our family for years! Your right it does smell great! I haven't used it since I moved out though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest my mum brought this as well ...

      Delete
  2. The Alberto Balsma Products are defietly brilliant for clariffying the hair and removing any product build up. They're a great affordable option for many types of hair.

    Thanks for following me on Bloglovin'!

    Much love
    Emily at www.peroxidefox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to agree with you there .... You're welcome and thanks for checking out my blog ... Xxx

      Delete