Katy Perry Royal Revolution Review


As you may already know I absolutely love the Katy Perry perfumes and Royal Revolution was quite high on my Christmas list. As you can guess I was quite happy when I unwrapped the perfume set.

I had quite high expectations as Killer Queen is amazing and this perfume defiantly delivered. It's defiantly stronger that killer queen so if you like more subtle perfumes I would reccomend killer queen rather that this one. However it also means that you don't need a lot of it in order to smell fabulous. So far I have absoutly no problems with this purfume. It uses the scents from pomegranate and pink fushia which gives it quite a sweet smell. I absoutly love it and it may even have beaten Killer Queen as my favouite perfume .... That how good it is!!!

Have any of you tried any of the Katy Perry perfumes and what did you think?

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here, 
Love Georgie xxx

2 comments: