Liebster Award (Take Two)

I know I've already done this before but as its a new year I thought I'd redo the Liebster Award. I was nominated by Georgia (http://lookingthroughpixels.blogspot.co.uk) and I highly reccomend you check her out (her photography is amazing). So in case you've forgotten the rules for this tag are that you must- 

1. A link to the person who nominated you
2. The answers to the questions given by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers (I'm probably gonna do less) 
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees
5. Notify all nominees via social media or by their blogs

So here are the questions I was asked by Georgia - 
1. What are your favourite things to blog about?
I love doing reviews and tags (like this) so I can share my opinion and answer questions.
2. How long have you blogged for?
I will have blogged for one year in April (I'm not gonna work it out)
3. What are your hobbies?
I play clarinet and saxaphone so I do bands for then. Apart from blogging that's about it.
4. Why did you choose your blog name?
Because my names Georgie. It couldn't be more obvious.
5. Who inspires you?
I get inspiration from many people like Taylor Swift and Demi Lavarto.
6. Who's your style inspiration?
Perrie Edwards, that girl has got amazing fashion sense.
7. Favourite place to be?
My bed with my computer and Netflix.
8. Where would you like to visit?
Australia as its somewhere I've always wanted to go and it's always super hot and sunny! 
9. Favourite film and song?
My favouite film is The Avengers without a doubt (do I even need to explain myself). My favouite song changes all the time but at the moment it's Photograph by Ed Sheeran and if you haven't heard it... What's wrong with you?
10. Favourite 5 bloggers?
-Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) / http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk
11. Why do you enjoy blogging?
Because it's something different and fun where I can share my opinions and find other people form around the world who feel the same way. It's my space on the Internet where I can post what I want and no one can stop me. 

I know it's says tag 11 people but I'm only going to tag one which is my friend Jess form the blog Majesstics (http://www.majesstics.blogspot.co.uk) who needs a kick up the backside to get blogging again so go to her blog and tell her to start posting!!! I also tag anyone reading this to give it a try and answer my questions. I can't wait to see what you come up with. 

My questions to you are - 
1. What's your favouite thing to blog about?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where could it be and why?
3. What is the most played song on your phone?
4. Name three things you can't live without?
5. What bit of makeup are you constantly repurchasing?
6. Why did you chose your blog name?
7. Why did you start blogging?
8. What film always cheers you up when you're down?
9. What's your top three TV shows?
10. What's your favouite highstreet street shop?
11. What's your New Years resolution?

Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment