Max Factor All That Glitters review






As part of my Christmas present my nan got me this adorable little set by Max Factor. It contains five products which I thought I'd reveiw today

Lipstick in Cherry Kiss 840
I LOVE is shade!! The colour is quite bright and vibrant and looks amazing with monochrome clothing. The lipstick feels really soft and looks super glossy especially if applied with the lip balm I got as well. I will defiantly be buying more colour elixir lipsticks as the are absolutely AMAZING. 


Wild Eye Shadow Pot in Golden Amazon
I was a little bit worried about this colour as I like to stick to my neutrals but I have to say I'm suite impressed. The colour is quite vibrant so you don't need a lot of it and looks really great with either a dark down or black in the crease. This is something I'd normally use but I might be tempted to repurchase.

False Lash Effect Mascara
I absolutely love my mascar so I was thrilled when I found this one inside the pack. I would say it make my eye lashes look false, but defiantly longer and thicker. I've been wearing this all of this week and I have no complaints. It lasts all day and look amazing.

Glossfinity Nail Varnish in Raspberry blush
This colour just tops off the look. I would say it's more of a plum colour than raspberry but looks amazing on. It hard wearing so it doesn't chip and I would agree it can last up to a week (with a good top coat) it looks super glossy even with out a top coat so I'm very impressed. 

Have any of you guys tried any of these products, if so what did you think 

Love Georgie xx

3 comments:

  1. After reading your post I want to get new lipstick even more! Might buy Cherry Kiss, it seems so good! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly reccomend it ... Let me know what you think if you do xx

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please check out the post below and let me know in the comments if you've had a go, I'd love to read your answers!

    http://kdbeautylife.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete