Paul's Boutique Nail box review






So over Christmas I got this box from my cousins which I absolute LOVE. My nails are literally my pride and joy so I was super exited to try it. This box contains 2 nail polishes, a striper, a nail file and three pots of gems/beads.
The polish in this box is probably the best I own. It is easier to apply, never bubbles and is very pigmented. You could get away with one coating he colours are beautiful. I love the beige/nude shade as I don't have any that colour and nude is just classic and goes with anything, i espcially love it with the gold gems. I chose to put them in the shape of triangles on my thumb and ring finger. The smal pink beads look amazing with the pink polish. These one are easier to apply just by dipping your nail in the pot as they are quite small. 
I don't know how much it was as it was a gift, but I would reccomend them to anyone because the polishes are so easy to apply and gems are an esy way to make your nails look like they were done by proffesionals. I highly reccomend this box and will defiantly be purchasing more like this. 

What's your favouite nail polish or have you tried this one? Let me know in the comments.

Love Georgie xxx

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for the liebster award to see rules go to https://jessicaarr.blogspot.com : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with the nude shade!
    Kirsty x

    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... Glad you think so xxxx

      Delete