Taylor Swift 1989 Tag


I absolutely ADORE Taylor and I've kind of seen this tag floating around so I've decided to tag myself. I've loved Taylor since her first album Fearless which I still treasure today and can't wait to see the 1989 tour in July which is going to be soooooo good... So here are the questions - 

1. Welcome to New York. If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
Somewhere along the golden coast in Australia. I'd love to be so close to the beach and it's always supper sunny and looks amazing.

2. Blank Space. What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
That I actually get emotional... Quite a lot. Most of my friends are guys so ones that I'm not super close with assume that I don't get upset or cry quite a lot because I like to act like I'm untouchable. That really isn't the case.

3. Style. What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
Red lipstick + leather jacket = perfect combo

4. Out of the Woods. What is one thing that you're afraid of?
I tell everyone that it's spiders. I am afraid of spiders but I'm quite afraid of the unknown like a new place or the future. Yep that kinda thing scares me,

5. All You Had To Do Was Stay. Who is someone you wish was still in your life?

I had some amazing friends in secondary school that stuck by me through thick and thin who have now kind of drifted apart from me. It's not their fault it's just with being at differnt colleges and stuff getting in the way it's just hard.  

6. Shake It Off. What is something you have had to shake off?
Everyone tends to think I'll always mess things up ... Which I don't by the way. Some people treat me like I can't do anything which I just ignore and pray that one day I'll prove them wrong.

7. I Wish You Would. What is something you'd like to happen right now?
I'd really like to win the lottery, buy and nice car, a puppy, a new laptop and a pony.

8. Bad Blood. Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
Yes... That's all I'm going to say.

9. Wildest Dreams. What would you like to be remembered for?
For beings fabulous.

10. How You Get The Girl. What is your favourite pick-up line?
No ... I can't be daw lain with all the awkwardness .... Just no

11. This Love. What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
Ummm ... I'll get back to you on that one.

12. I Know Places. Where is one place you always feel safe?
My house. It's not much but it's home and I know I can count on everyone inside (even if I don't agree with them half the time) to keep me safe.

13. Clean. What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
Talent doesn't get you far if talent doesn't work hard.

Seeing as I tagged myself, I don't feel like it's right to tag anyone so I tag who ever wants to do it.

Love Georgie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment