Beauty Things I Suck At


So I saw this on Rachel's blog (http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.ukand thought that there were so many beauty related things and thought that there were so many things I really do suck at when it comes to beauty and I thought I'd share it with you guys to see if it's just me that struggles with these things. 

1. Cleaning my brushes - I know that your supposed to keep your brushes clean but to me it's just to much hastle. I'm not saying I don't clean my brushes because I do but I only clean them when I'm sorting out my makeup storage or I REALLY have to. Even then I'm not sure I'm even doing it right. 

2. Trying new products/brands - I have really sensitive skin and (as I've found with certain brands) some make can make my skin go all red or puff up like a chipmunk. If I find a brand that looks great and doesn't upset my skin I tend to stick to it. I know I'm allergic to MAC and (some) Bobbi Brown makeup so I tend to stick to drugstore. I'm also quite fussy and when I find a product I like I tend to stick to it. I think it. I gut just be me. 

3. Contouring - it's not that I suck a contouring... It's just so much effort. Obviously if I'm going out or doing something nice I put in the effort but do I really need to do that everyday? I don't think so. 

4. Letting my nails dry - As some (I mean most) of my friends will tell you, I have little or no paitence so my nails sometimes smudge. I don't really wait for them to dry which is a bit stupid considering how long I spend on them. 

My question to you is what beauty thing you're rubbish at/ don't have the time for? Let me know in the comments. 

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xx

6 comments:

  1. I also suck at all of those things! Hopefully this year I will step up and get better at them so they wont end up on my list next year!

    http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also really bad at cleaning my brushes!
    Anna
    www.its-annas-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use a quick-dry top coat. Works for me all the time. Dries the nail polish in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep my eye out for a good one xxx

      Delete