Five songs that will cheer you up

Let's be honest we all have those days where we just want to lock ourselves in our room and cry about everything bad in our life. I don't know about you but when I have these moments the first thing I do is plug my head phones in and turn them up so I can't hear anyone (not necessarily reccomended). I have particular songs which cheer me up which I thought I'd share you and maybe you could share some of your "happy songs" with me. So this is the top five I currently like to listen to (not neccssarily in order). 

* FOLLOW YOUR ARROW - Kacey Musgraves. A friend of mine reccently reccomend her music and I'm literally in love with her and her music. It's so meaningful and just sums up how you're feeling. If you haven't listened to this song you should because is so relateable and says everything you've wanted to say but can't. 

* JUST KEEP BREATHING - We The Kings. This is anther one of those songs which is just so well written it just sums up how your feeling and instantly changes my mood. Seriously I highly reccomend this song. 

* SHAKE IT OFF - Taylor Swift. I mean do I even need to explain this one? It's just one of those feel good songs that instantly makes you feel happy (for me any way) 

* FEELS LIKE HOME - Lucy Hale. I love this song because I just reminds me of everything I love and about my childhood. If you haven't heard any of hers songs you need to! Her voice is amazing and always cheers me up. 

* ROAR - Katy Perry. No explanation is required. 

So these are currently my top five "I've had a bad day" songs and I wanna know what your favouite "cheer me up" song... Let me know in the comments.

 As always, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
 Love Georgie xxx

5 comments:

  1. Ok I really need to check some of these songs out! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered Lucy Hale through Pretty Little Liars and love all her music :) Great post!

    John ¦ Shout John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That's how I discovered her aswell and im so glad I did

      Delete
  3. Great picks!

    Thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete