January Favourites





Is it just me or has January gone super quick? Now it's officially Febuary so it time for my first monthly favouites of 2015 and I've been obsessed with a couple of things this moth, both beauty and non ️beauty related. This month I've been lovin three beauty products in particular which I'm super excited to share with you.

First off is Max Factor Glossfinity nail polish which I got as part of a Christmas present. This polish has an amazing glossy finish and is quite hard wearing. The polish isn't streaky and is a pretty solid colour so you get away with one coat and it would still look great. I would highly reccomend this polish to anyone . The colour is raspberry blush. I love this dark plum colour and will defiantly be buying this in more colours.

Next is the Collection Extreme 24 hour felt liner. I don't think it stays for 24 hours but it last the whole time I'm at college so it's suite close. It's really easy to apply and only cost me £2.50. It's easy to create a sleek cat eye. I would highly reccomend this to anyone. 

My last beauty product are the Seventeen eye crayons. I'm in love with these products! I've never known an eye shadow so easy to apply. You apply the lighter colour to your lid and the darker colour on the crease and just blend it out. You have to be careful not to press to hard or they will break but apart from that I have no issues with this product. This is defiantly my favouite product this month.

My next favouite is actually and item of clothing which I've never done before (jazzing it up a bit). I love my new Game Of Thrones Hoodie from Primark which was £12. This is probably the cosiest hoodie I own and looks pretty badass. I absoutly love game of thrones so I had to hug this and I have no regrets. 

I've become add item to Netflix and I've actually started watching two TV shows and I'm obsessed. The first one is Brooklyn Nine Nine which I may or may not have finished in a weekend ... It's that good. It's set in a police station in Brooklyn and follows a squad of detectives. It's so funny and I can't wait for more episodes. Did I mention Rosa is awesome. 
My next Netflix obsession is White Collar. It's a very cleverly written drama about a proffesionals thief/con artist turned FBI "consultant". If you haven't watched it you need to. That's all I'm gonna say.

What your monthly obsession? Let me know in the comments.

As always, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xxx



2 comments:

  1. The Seventeen Crayons look almost exactly the same as the Maxfactor ones! I own 3 different Maxfactor crayons. I think they are so underrated! ;)
    my favourites are in this post, if you'd like to check them out ;) http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/2015/01/favourite-things-january.html

    Love, Charline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must give the Seventeen Crayons a try!
    Here are a few products I have been loving this month! :)

    http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/2015/01/january-favourites.html#.VM7oiXk5DIU

    ReplyDelete