Style Icon - Perrie Edwards







Ok I've kind of loved Perrie since her first audition on X Factor. She always looks amazing (even without makeup) and always has the best choice in clothing. I honestly don't think I've seen her and gone "she looks awful today". It just doesn't happen. I love her rock chic kind of style with the Doc Martins and printed clothing. She often wears printed clothing which can be quite bold but she definatly rocks it! Her hair is also pretty bold going from blond to purple to pink. I love the bold colours and they really suit her. I personally love the pink dip dye but that's just personal preference. She definatly isn't shy about her style which is kind of what I love about her. She defiantly not afraid to show who she is. Gotta love her and her amazing style.

So who's your style icon. Let me know in the comments 

As always, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love Perrie's style it's so versatile! Emma x

    www.californiadreamingx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! She looks amazing in ehatever she wears x

      Delete