TAG CHALLENGE - 10 Beauty Questions Tag


Welcome to the second collaboration (featuring MaJESStics) of Tag Challange. This month the tag was chosen (or created?????) by Jess and the task was to ask the other ten beauty related questions. So these are the questions that Jess asked me. 

What do you put on first, foundation or concealer?  
Normally foundation because it's easier to blend. 

What one makeup item can you not leave the house without?
Mascara. If I don't have it on I'm not leaving. 

What's your most prised makeup possession? 
Defiantly my EstéeLauder mascara. I hardly ever get high end makeup and this was a gift and I love it.

What's your favourite high end brand? 
Estée Lauder. I'm allergic to MAC and some Bobbi Brown products and I'm not allergic to this one.

What's your favourite drug store brand?
NYC. I've said that enough. 

Do you remember the first makeup product you bought?
It was a pinky purple lipstick.... And very bright.

What's your favourite skin care products?
The Body Shop body butter ... The raspberry one.

What celebrity's makeup do you always love? 
Perrie Edwards. I think she has an amazing sense of style and makeup. Whatever she wears she look great!

What's your favourite lipstick?  
W7 The Reds lipstick in Chestnut 

Do you ware makeup everyday?
Yeah... I honestly can't leave the house without it!

So this was our second collaboration. If you haven't read the first one click here. 

 As always, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xxx



2 comments:

  1. I love Estée Lauder! Their Cream eyeshadows are amazing!
    Anna
    www.its-annas-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's obe if my favouite products by them! Xx

      Delete