W7 Camouflage Kit Review



If you read my latest blogpost you'll know that I reccently purchased the W7 Camoflauge Palette for a quite amazing price of £2.99. I wouldn't reccomend this for someone who wanted very heavy/full coverage but for a natural coverage than this product is perfect. The only problem I had was the brush but considering the price I'm willing to let that one go. The product itself it's quite moisturised and is easy to apply with or without a brush. I also live the range of colours so it can be used for highlighting and contouring. The darkest colour looks amazing as a contour as it isn't too dark and it's easy to blend aswell. I absolute love this palette and will definatly be repurchasing. 

Have you tried this palette or anything similar? If so what did you think? 

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment