Any Suggestions?

Hey guys! As some of you may already know, next month I celebrate my one year blogging anniversary.. (AHHHHH!). I was thinking to celebrate this huge blogging milestone I am going to (or at least attempt) daily blogging for the entire April. Because of this, I wanted to ask you guys if you had any suggestions of tags or products you want me to review or if you have any questions you want me to answer. I'd love to know what you want because I would of never reached this milestone with you guys. 

Comment below your questions and/or blog post ideas. 
Love Georgie xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a post on your spring and summer essentials :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I'll add it to my list ... Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Happy one year blogging anniversary!
    I like your (top) five lists, maybe you could make some about songs to get you in the spring/summer mood. Or if you like to read books than maybe some favourites? Or maybe some fave recipes?
    Good luck on blogging everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much xx. I really like you're ideas and will definatly be doing some of them ... Thanks for the support xx

      Delete