Bargain Products - Powder



Hey guys! It has literally been forever since I've done a Bargain Products post. I wanna know if you guys like these post? I might keep it a regular thing of you guys like it. Anyway, as some of you guys may have already seen I reccently went to Boots and purchased a few products and this is the second one I'm reviewing. This powder was £1.99 (by Natural Collection) from Boots so I have 
To admit I was a little bit unsure about this product because it was so cheap and the fact it was a loose powder as I'm used to pressed powder. The only negative I can find it with the actual selling of the product. I found it more difficult than usual to find the right colour (they'd ran out of translucent) as there were no numbers to suggest how dark the colour was and the names of the shades (E.G. Warm, cool etc.) were not that helpful. Apart from that I really like this product. It doesn't leave your face looking to cakey and gives just the right amount of coverage. It doesn't last the whole day, you do need to top it up again (but only once) and it would be an amazing product to carry in your travel makeup bag as its a cheap product so it doesn't matter if you loose it. I really love this product and it is defianlty the best bargain powder out there. 

Have you tried this product or any others from Natural Collection? If so what did you think? 

As always, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of it, but I love 'loose powder' foundations. I usually use one from a Sweedish brand Tikei that I absolutely love.
    It is great that it works well even though it was so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that brand... I'm gonna have to look it up thanks for the suggestion xxx

      Delete