Febuary Favourites


Wow. I actually can't believe it March already, where has the time gone! Anyway because febuary has ended it means it's now time for another monthly favouites where I share what I've been loving this month with you guys. So here are my top three products this month.

First off we have the W7 Camoflauge Kit. I've already done a review of this product recently (click here to read it) so I'm not going to go into much detail. All I'm going to say is I've been usig this product everyday and i am 110% going to repurchase this product. 

Next off we have this beautiful sheer glittery blue polis by LA Color in Ocean Mist. This looks absolutely amazing on a blue/green base colour and is super sparkly without being super difficult to take off (like the majority of glitter polishes). This cost me all of £1 which is part of the reason why I love this brand as they look amazing on and are a brilliant price. This is probably one of the best colours of brought in a long time and would highly reccomend it. 

Last but not least in the W7 Wild Lash mascara. I really like this mascara, I mean even the packaging looks great. It gives my lashes lots of volume and lookas amazing on. It doesn't give as much length as some of the other mascaras by W7 but this is still in of my favouites by this brand.

So moving in to the non-beauty related favouites, forts off we have the TV show Scandal. I know I've only just stared but it's so good. I normally don't watch TV shows like this but I love it!!! In two days I've nearly finished season 2 which shows how bossed with it I am!! My favouite song of this month is Trrouble by Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson. This is my favouite song (maybe ever?!) by Iggy as its so different to anything she's done before and I LOVED the music video as well. If you haven't heard it you really really need to. 

So that's all for my monthly favouites. What have you guys been loving this month? Let me know in the comments. 

As always, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xxx

2 comments:

  1. The W7 Camoflauge Kit looks good, I've used W7's makeup before and it's great quality for the price x

    lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kit was definatly worth it! It's such a great brand xx

      Delete