Five Films I'm Looking Forward To


I feel like it's been ages since I've posted? It just been one of those weeks where everything got on top of me and blogging has kind of been left to one side. Anyway, the Paper Towns trailer came out this week which got me got me super super excited for this film but also got me thinking about other films that I'm excited for.
1. Paper Towns (Cara Delevingne though...) 
2. Avengers Age Of Ultron 
3. Mockingjay Part 2 (I don't know if I should be excited or sad for this film) 
4. Star Wars Episode 7
5. Insergent (I know this films already out but I haven't had time to go and see it yet... No spoilers)

To say I'm excited for these films is an understatement! What films are you looking forward to seeing? Let me know in the comment below. 

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xx


6 comments:

  1. Your blog looks amazing! I just went to see Insergent last night, it was amazing!!!! Theo James though <3 <3
    Anna
    www.its-annas-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to see it during half term ... I'm gonna have to agree with you about Theo ... ;-) xx

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for the Star Wars film! And wow Cara is in so much recently :o

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right??? But you've got to love her though xx

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to see Mockingjay! :) It's a bit sad thought that it will be the last of the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's exactly how I feel :-(

      Delete