How I Clean My Brushes


As I mentioned in my 'Beauty Things I Suck At' post I'm rubbish at cleaning my brushes. Not because I can't do it but because I'm too lazy. I thought I'd share with you guys a quick and easy way to clean your brushes without going out of your way to buy a specific product.

1. Fill your sink with warm water. This will remove some of the product from the brushes and wet them.

2. Apply shampoo to the brushes. It's easier if you do this by applying the shampoo to your hand and apply it to the brush using brush strokes over the shampoo

3. Rinse in the sink of warm water. It helps if the water is dirty to replace it. Rinse the shampoo out of the brushes by sort of massaging (???) It out.

4. Leave to dry on something like a towel. Dab and rinse the brushes first so they won't take as long to dry.

So there you have it. That's how I wash my brushes. It's really easy and you don't have to buy anything new to do it

How do you clean your brushes? Let me know in the comments.

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xx


2 comments:

  1. I use pretty much the same technique as you, and again, I hate to admit it but I am also VERY lazy when it comes to cleaning them.. I have got into a bad habit of just buying more and more haha. xxxxx

    Prettyinpips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I'm seriously lazy when it comes to brush cleaning too which is why I do this every now and then as it so easy and not as expensive as new brushes xx

      Delete