Life Goals?!?!


I'm at that stage where I have no idea what I want to do or how I'm going to it. I have. Few ideas for university because I like the subjects and am quite interested in. I thought I'd share some of these plans for the future with you guys (and to see if it makes sense on paper). 

 I know I definatly want to go to uni but I'm not 100% sure want I want to study. Ever since I was a little kid I've always wanted to be a vet. When we had "who do you want to be when you grow up" days at school everyone would come as pop stars and dancers and u would be a vet. I realise know that it's and unrealistic goal. Not just because of grades but it's a long process wih only one 'end goal'. I've since been look at courses like biology, environmental studies, archutecure, product design and a few others. I know they're quite different subjects, but I like to call it keeping my options open. 

Honestly I don't know what my dream for the future is and even though it seems scary to me that's ok. What I've learnt from looking at different sources if ipyour not 100% sure, take a year out. That's what I'm doing. I think I'd like to travel somewhere. Not sure where yet, but I'm sure I'll know. That course is still gonna be there after a year. It's a lot of money to not be absolutely sure. Also it doesn't hurt to start your a levels again (which is something I'm looking at) three years at college doesn't hurt. Take your time. It's what I'm doing. Am I okay with that? Yes, I think I am. 

Love Georgie xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm the same, I'm torn between biology, psychology or interior design and I wish I could take a year off but it's not that common in toronto and I would need actual money. Sadly I have to decide in like half a year. I wish you the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you the best to. Hopefully you'll pick the subject you enjoy and love xxx good luck

      Delete
  2. Great post, I think you should carefully weigh your options but most of all follow your heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... I'm going to take a year out so I can weigh up my options xx thanks for the advice.

      Delete