Miss Sport Crush On You Polish Review



Hey guys! If you read my latest blogpost you might know about my little trip to Boots the other day and how excited I am to try the Miss Sporty Crush On You nail polish. Can I just say the colour came out AMAZING. The glitter catches the light and makes the polish eye catching and the colour is a beautiful rosey pastel pink whith gold chunck of glitter. That means it looks amazing. There are two other colours available and this is defianlty the nicest. The polish claims to have a 3D texture which it does have, but not an amazing amount of texture. The polish just feels rougher than normal polish. I personal,y like it like this because your nails are piles high with 3D effects and you can add gems if you want to. The only downside is it is a bit thin and you do need to apply at least three coats to give decent coverage, however the more coats you out on the greater the 3D texture. Overall I really loved this polish (however I might not be saying this when I have to remove the polish) and the colour is enough for me to repurchase regardless of anything else. 

Have any of you guys tried this polish or anything similar? Let me know in the comments.

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour!
    Anna
    www.its-annas-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! It's probably the closest I've got to rose gold

      Delete