New Beauty Products



So I reccently went into Boots for no reason what so ever and saw that they had a 3 for 2 deal on all brands. I decided to get a few things to add to my collection (of course). 

The first product I got was the Miss Sport So Perfect Stay coverstick. I needed a cheap concealer to go in my college makeup bag and thought I'd give this one a go seeing as it was free and it wouldn't matter if I lost it. 
Next up I brought the Natural Collection Losse Powder in the palest shade seeing as I'm basically a vampire. I quite like the powder from Natrual Collection so I thought I'd pick this one up for only £1.99.

Finally the last product I picked up is defianlty the one I'm most excited to try. I brought the Miss Sproty Crush On You. I love this pinky orange colour and of course the sparkles! IM really excite to try this as it says it's has a 3D texture and was only £2.99 so I thought I'd give it a try and maybe review it for you guys.

What do you think of my recent purchases and what was the but if makeup you purchased? Let me know in the comments. 

As always don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xx

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Natural Collection Makeup. The nail polish looks a lovely colour x

    lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good affordable brand ... I would recommend trying it xx

      Delete