Top 10 Films


So as some of you might know... Im a huge film fan. I don't think I fall into the " stereotypical girl" category as if the film doesn't have superheroes, aliens, explosions or at least something funny, I'm not interested (however there is one exception to this rule as you will find out). So these are my top 10 films:

10. Red Riding Hood. I love the 'fairy tale with a twist' film. I feel that this was one of the first and is defianlty one of my favouites. I think you can like this up for les than £5 and would highly reccomend it.

9. Mulan Rouge. This is the exception to my rule. I don't know why but I love this film. I also love the Phantom of the opera film and I have no idea why. I found this film moving even though I knew what was going to happen at the end. 

8. Thor. I could chose between both the films because they're both so good. They have aliens, superheroes and some seriously cool fight scenes. What not to love?

7. In Time. I feel like this film doesn't get enough credit. I find the conept of time being money quite interesting and the film is filled with 'edge of your seat' moments. If you haven't seen it just go watch it.

6. Hellboy. Specifically Hellboy 2. I don't know how to explain it other thn its a band of mutants/aliens (it's debatable) that try to stop 'unusual' events from happening whilst staying hidden from the public (well done Hellboy). 

5. The Hangover Trilogy. I have to admit the first one (personally) is the best. I still think all three of them are absolutely hilarious and I don't think I've laughed so hard at film. 

4. Captain America. The first film kind of links to every other marvel film after (and The TV show) so if you haven't seen it... What are you doing?? 

3. The Hunger Games. There are so manny reasons why I love this series. The actors, the plot and if course the action. I really love Mockingjay and The Hunger Games but my personal favouite was Catching Gire. I just really loved the quarter quell and the clock theme. 

2. Iron Man. If you don't already know, Iron Man is my favouite superhero so these films were and instant like for me. 

1. The Avengers. I mean do I even need to explain this? It has loads of marvel superheroes (plus Loki) in one film. And they destroy New York in the process ... It's pretty cool. 

So these are my favouite films. Wreck it Wralf just missed out on the list but it was quite tough only choosing ten. 

What's you're favouite film, let me know in the comments. 

As always, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've watched 6 out of the 10. i'll try to watch the other 4. great list! :)

    thecrookedpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx Which four haven't you seen?

      Delete