Bloggers Block?!?!


Hey guys, so if you don't know I've decided to do a whole month of daily blogging this month to celebrate my one year blogging anniversary. One thing I've learnt is it is not easy being a daily blogger. Trying to come up with interesting ideas everyday is surprisingly difficult. There's been a few times where it's about 9 or 10 pm and I've just remembered I have to blog. When this happens I have a few things I do to over come bloggers block which I thought I'd share with you guys. 

1. I tend to look at the archive of my favoute bloggers and see if there's anything I can take "inspiration" from. Just remember to tag the blogger in if you take "inspiration" from their blogposts.

2. There are plenty of blogposts giving you ideas for blogposts. Just google blogpost ideas and you'll get lots of suggestions. 

3. Look online at your favourite shops and make a wishlist. I wouldn't reccomend doing these all the time but these posts are great "filler" blogpost ideas. 

4. Take inspiration from everyday life. If you've seen something that bothers you. Blog about it. If you've recently taken up a hobby. Blog about it. 

5. Most importantly, if you're not 100% motivated, leave it for a day and don't post anything. If you're not 100% happy with your post, the chances are someone else won't be. 

So this is what I tend to do when I have bloggers block. What do you guys so when you get like this? Let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog and great post, did we follow each other already? If not, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and INSTAGRAM? if you decided to follow me, PLEASE let me know so I can follow you back.

    My Blog: www.love-joice.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-joice-3831938
    www.https://instagram.com/l0vej0ice

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually post once a week, when I'm really really really out of decent ideas I post an image with a quote, that usually gives me something to talk about briefly.
    Otherwise I definitely agree with taking a day off.


    Barbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes its good to take a day off ... It gives you time to think xx

      Delete