DI-Yes or DI-No - LIPGLOSS


Hey guys! I really like this segment so I think I'm going to make it a regular thing, what do you think? Anyway, I found this DIY lipgloss idea on Twitter and it only involved with Vaseline and eyeshadow powder. I'm not going to lie, but I was really skeptical about this. 

Method - 
1. Empty the Vaseline container into a mixing container 
2. Scrape some eyeshadow powder into the mixing container (you need a LOT) 
3. Mix together the powder and Vaseline 

Pros
* If you use enough powder, it actually gives a bright colour
* Its a super cheap DIY 
* Its really easy to make
* You can make a range of colours 

Cons
* Its really messy and hard to mix 
* The colour doesn't stay for a huge amount of a time, but you can always reapply 
* Its quite difficult to get into the pot

So, overall I think this is surprisingly a DIYes - probably. I was actually really surprised about the colour and I really like it. It's is really messy because the Vaseline is quite sticky and gets stuck onto he mixing rod. But it is really cheap to make and look really good on. The purple shade I chose looks amazing! What do you think I should call this shade? Let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xx

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment