DI-Yes or DI-No - Eyeliner


Hey guys. I reccently found article online (click here) and it featured a "DIY Gel Eyeliner". The instructions are; hold you eyeliner pencil under a flame for one second and cool for 15 seconds. I decided to come up with this segment called DIYes or DINo where I test DIYs like this for you guys. 




Unfortunately, this DIY is a DI-NO! It is practically the exact same except for the fact it breaks a lot easier. I even tried it twice and I didn't see a huge difference. I tried with a different eyeliner and the effect was the same. Sorry. 

Have any of you guys tried this, did it turn out any differently? Also do you have any DIYs you want me to try? 

Thanks for reading, 
Love Georgie xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I've been following your blog for a while now and I decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award! Head over to my blog to find out more about it! Can't wait to read more posts from you xx

    http://publishedbylaurenemily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'll be sure to check out your questions xx

      Delete