Five Tips Every New Blogger Should Know

I've been blogging for almost a year now and I've learnt a few things about blogging. I think that it's about time I share some of those tips with you. If your thinking or starting a blog or need a bit of advice running your blog. You've definitely!ty come to the right place.

The first tip I have for you is have patience. After one blog post your not going to bet 1000 followed and bundreds of comments. Your audience will grow as your blog grows. Don't expect miracles to happen after one post because they won't. I'm not saying give up I'm saying be realistic. It takes time and effort to build an audience. However after you start to get followers and regular reader it feels AMAZING but it does take time. I do however promise you it's worth it. 

Secondly I would suggest that you upload regularly. This doesn't have to be everyday just once or twice a week to keep readers interested in your blog. If you want to keep up the oGeviews and followers you want to keep people interested. 

For my third tip I would suggest you use your phone to pan and write down blogpost ideas. If you want to upload on a regular basis then use the calander on your phone to set an alarm every time you upload. I also use the notepad on my phone to write down blogpost ideas. This can be posts that you've liked from other blogger or tags that you really want to try. This is so helpful and you'll never forget a blogpost idea and you'll never forget to upload. 

I would also reccomend that you use Bloglovin. I feel like no enough people use this. It's a site/app that allows people to follow your blog and get your posts sent straight to there feed so they can read them. You can also follow blogs that your interested in and never miss post form your favouite bloggers. It helps you gain traffic and find new blogs. If you don't use BlogLovin I seriously reccomend you do as its a a amazing tool to help build your blog. 

Lastly I use social media to help get more interest in my blog post. Two account you should follow on Twitter are @RT_Bloggers (nearly 6K followers) and @FemaleBloggerRT (nearly 24K followers). If you tweet them with your blog URL they will normally retweet to their followers. You can find other accounts but these two are my favouites. 

So these are my top five blogger tips. Do you agree with these or do you have other tips you'd like to share in the comments? 

I hope you found this post useful, 
Love Georgie



8 comments:

  1. Oh, I agree with aaaaall of them! The only thing I'd add is that it's very important to socialize. Comment on other blogs, crosspost, talk to other bloggers etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... I agree with you that's also very important too xxx

      Delete
  2. Great tips girl! You are so right about everything :) xx
    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely! I nominated your blog for the Liebester Awards here – http://lifewithbbb.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-liebester-award.html check it out and enjoy! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'll be sure to check it out xx

      Delete
  4. I've just started blogging this month so this is super helpful! I absolutely love bloglovin', I used it before I started blogging, it's such a great platform for everyone!

    Paige | Paige Says

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you x.... Good luck with your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete