March Favourites


Hey guys! Today is the first day of my April challenge to celebrate my one year blogging anniversary (which is in TEN DAYS). I'm super excited beaucause it means I'm able to interact more with you guys and share more with the Internet. Seeing as it's the start of April, I have to do a March favouites where I share my favouite beauty and non beauty products with you guys. So here my beauty favouites... 

As you can see in the picture, I have three f amounted for this month. First off is my Natural Collection Loose Powder which I reviewed in my last blogpost (click here to read). It only cost me £1.99 from Boots and let's just say I'm defianlty repurchasing it. 
My second beauty product is Vaseline Coca Butter. I have no idea why but lips seem to be a lot more flakey and sore than usual so I got a pot of this for only 99p. I actually prefer this to the original because (in my opinion) it left my lips feeling at lot softer than the original... Plus I really like coca butter.
My third and final beauty product is the Collection 24 Hour Feltip Eyeliner. I'm pretty sure I've reviewed his product like six months ago so I'll keep it brief. This eyeliner is super affordable at £2.50 (ish) and is easy to apply. This make the cat eyeliner, flawless. Love it!! 

Time for my nine beauty favourites. My music favouite has to go to The Pretty Reckless. Anyone seen Gossip Girl? Remember r little Jenny Humphrey? No pt so little anymore as you might see in these music videos. It's a little bit more metal and rocky to the stuff I normally write about in here, but deep down, I'm a rock chic! My three favouite sings are Going To Hell, Messed Up World (let's keep it clean), and Miss Nothing. 

So what did you guys think of last months favouites? Let me know what you've been loving in the comments below. 

As always, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here,
Love Georgie xxx

P.S If you noticed my cheeky little self promo in the picture (hehe) you'll see my Twitter and Instagram. If you follow me (up to the 11th April 2015 AKA my blogger anniversary) I'll follow you back. Both are @heyyitsgeorgie

0 comments:

Post a Comment