MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer Review




So my friend gave me this product a few days ago because she didn't like the colour. Red is basically my natural lip colour so of course I said I'd try it. I've heard a .... Mixture of reviews about this products so I was really excited to try it! The first thing I thought about this product is that the packaging is really simple and elegant. Even though it's quite simple I really like it.as you can see by the swatch the colour is really vibrant and lasts a long time. However, the products itself is really thick and feels strange when it's drying. It feels really sticky and uncomfortable when it's first applied. After it goes matte it feels a lot better on your lips. Also when you eat, it sort of crumbles of your lips. It's also quite hard to remove with makeup wipes as its kind of stuck to your lips. 

So to summarise -
PROS -
* Bright, vibrant colour
* Lasts a long time
* Lovely matte finish
* Easy to apply
* A little goes a long way

CONS- 
* Thick, sticky texture which is uncomfortable on your lips
* Crumbles when you eat
* Hard to remove 
* Feels strange on your lips (I can't explain it but it feel like paint drying on your lips) 

Overall, once you get used to the feeling when you first put the product in, it's a good product. It has an amazing matte finds and the colour is just amazing. I know people that really hate the feeling of their product and others that don't mind it. I think it's down to personal preference. 

Have any of you tried this product, let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment