One Year of Blogging?!?!


Hey guys! This is crazy because today is my one year blogging anniversary!!! I'm starting to feel like I'm making progress on my blog and it's finally starting to look and feel like it's exactly how I want it, whihc is an amazi feeling to have. I'd just like to say that I honestly couldn't of done it without you. Thank you for reading my posts and following my blog. I'm also quite proud of myself for finding a hobby and sticking with it for so long and for not giving up. I've learnt quite a few thing from this blog over the past year which I think I should share with you. I hope it helps! 

* Be patient ... You're not going to get millions of veiws after one post. Accept that fact and work hard to get those views because people want to read your posts! 

* Write for yourself not anyone else... I feel this is the most important thing .. If you don't like what you're writing no one els will! Write at your own pace and only hit publish if your happy with it. 

* Write about something you're interested in ... Just because a topics popular doesn't mean you should write about it. If you don't enjoy it, don't write about it. 

* Soical media will be your best friend ... Twitter and Bloglovin are must haves! 

* Interact with other bloggers... This way you can collaborate and share ideas. 

* Post regularly ..l this doesn't have to be everyday, just at least once a week to keep people interested. 

* Youre blog needs to look the part! I reccomend looking on Esty for blogger templates, mine was less than £5 and I think it looks great! 

* Make sure you proof read your posts... I've made this mistake so many times, there's nothing more annoying than working really hard on a blogpost and after half an hour realising there's a typo.

* Interact with your readers ... Ask them question at the end nd of your blogpost to get some descion about it. 

There's are a few things I've learnt so far with my blog. I'm so happy that my blogs come so far in this time! What have you guys learnt from blogging? And how long have you been blogging? Let me know in the comments. 

Thanks for reading, 
Love Georgie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday :)
    I have been blogging for just over a year too x

    lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete